F10 is a Zurich based FinTech Incubator and Accelerator that supports and guides Startups in transforming their ideas into successful companies, all the while stimulating worldwide collaboration with international finance organizations. The accelerator already has a proven track record of innovation, acceleration and product creation for financial services. F10 is sponsored by SIX, the backbone of the Swiss financial center providing a comprehensive range of services in the areas of securities trading, settlement of securities transactions, financial information processing and cashless payment transactions.
Idea To Prototype
Once a year, F10 enables up to five teams with great ideas to create prototypes – similar to a one month hackathon. Individuals and employees of corporate members are allowed to apply for the program.
Prototype To Product
Teams with a thrilling prototype can participate in the product development program where they develop a minimal viable product and incorporate their startup. Participants are not required to be fully on site.
Product To Market
F10 acts as platform for fostering meaningful collaboration between startups and F10 corporate members to produce Proofs of Concept – despite having differing speeds, scales and mentalities.
Benefits of Applying
- Comprehensive accelerator programs adjusted to your stage, beginning with ideation through prototyping all the way up to have your product successfully on the market.
- In-depth experience of all aspects of the financial industry and top level access to big financial players.
- Access to our global Network of banks, regulators, angels, VC’s. For example SIX being owned by 140 national and international banks.
- Coverage of your expenses for attending the program of CHF 15k per Team in program “P2 Prototype to Product”.
- International renowned Mentors and Coaches guiding you on your path of success.
- Central location in down town Zurich in the heart of Zurich’s nightlife district and in walking distance of technology and financial institutions.
- Totally free of charge! We do not take equity!