Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis:
WHAT IS THE ELEVATE INVESTMENT READINESS PROGRAM?
The ELEVATE Investment readiness program is an initiative by the 1Million Startups East Africa Chapter in partnership with SME support center that will see the entrepreneurs review their business model, build their growth strategy and a credible investment case, use of design thinking, monitor and measure impact, learn about impact investing aligned with the SDGs, financial planning and organization meticulously and help them seek investment for their businesses after the training.
It is a 3 modular program that will build capacity in budding entrepreneurs that want to attract the right capital for their businesses. All entrepreneurs go through an intense program and mindset-shifting experience, with personalized support from experienced entrepreneurs, mentors, investors and content experts.
ELIGIBILITY & APPLICATION
You can apply for the program if you meet the following criteria:
- You have aligned your business to at least 1 UN sustainable development goal that you are passionate about as a business action
- You are a purpose-driven entrepreneur, working on a scalable solution that solves a real social challenge.
- Proof of concept completed with some revenue and customers
- You are seeking to attract investment (Ksh 1Million – Ksh 5 Million).
- Your venture is legally incorporated in a country in the East African Region
- Your business is between 1 to 3 years old
- You will be committed to attending all the 3 modules in Nairobi at the Strathmore Business School auditorium.