Application deadline: March 20th, 2019
Application Process Overview
- Please note that application for admission to the Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship Programme is entirely an online process. There are no paper forms to complete.
- There is no application fee or any cost to apply.
- Prior to the deadline of 20th March 2019, you may work on your application at any time and submit it when you are ready. After creating an account and accessing the online application, you can upload materials and request your letters of recommendation.
- Applicants are required to submit a Résumé/Curriculum Vitae (maximum 3 pages), an essay (word document of 1000 words maximum), and two letters of recommendation. The essay topic is “Managing Diversity and Fault Lines in Nigeria“.
- An important part of the application is the essay where you have the opportunity to demonstrate what you have accomplished and what your goals are for the future as we want to see people who have had a track record of imbibing change and are looking forward to making change as they move forward.
- The most important criterion is to have a real commitment to put your new leadership skills into use to benefit your community, State and Nigeria upon the successful completion of the programme.
A salary and benefits equivalent to that of Special Assistant to the Governor from the Ministry, Department or Agency for which Fellows work.
- Accommodation: Boarding (and breakfast) in a nicely furnished one-bedroom apartment for the duration of the programme.
To apply visit the official homepage: