Application Deadline: July 31, 2017
The Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition is a global programme and an online platform, which supports the implementation of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Young people from around the world are invited to submit their innovative ideas and projects with a societal impact, which champion and implement one or more of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
- Grand Prize, 2nd Prize, 3rd Prize and People’s Choice Prize winners will be selected in each of the following two categories:
- Best Ideas Category: Innovative ideas and plans to be implemented (by the entrant or by others)
- Best Projects Category: Already existing enterprise which has demonstrated social impact.
- Grand Prize and People’s Choice winners, Second Prize and Third Prize winners, and the Entrepreneurship Campus Prize winners will be made public at a Winners’ Announcement Ceremony at the Entrepreneurship Summit in Berlin in October 2017.
Who can apply
You are eligible to enter, if:
- You are between the ages of 15 and 35
- You have an innovative idea for an enterprise which contributes to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in your community
- You are able to submit your entry in English.
How to apply
Click here to register and submit your entry. Your entry can be an idea or a project.
Go to the official webpage for details