Are you a high-impact South African start-up considering scaling globally?
#cocreate2ACCELERATE is an incredible opportunity for South African start-/scale-ups to (net)work with top Dutch scale-ups, and engage an international perspective on challenges faced by your business in the South African ecosystem.
The program is an initiative by the Dutch Consulate General in Cape Town, with the goal of building relationships between high potential young companies from both countries, with the possibility for international partnerships and expansion.
Amsterdam is ranked second in Europe for starting a business, and is becoming increasingly recognised as an innovation hub that serves as a gateway to the broader European Market.
The program focuses on:
- Accelerating entrepreneurial growth through ecosystem exposure
- Collaborative problem solving and knowledge sharing, mentorship
- Networking with key corporate, entrepreneurial and legal players in Cape Town.
What can participants look forward to?
Selected participants will get the chance to meet industry thought leaders, corporate mentors and like-minded entrepreneurs, allowing the opportunity to:
- Grow their innovation intelligence, networks
- Market and customer segment understanding
- Ensure legal compliance with the help of experts and consumer focus groups.