Application Deadline: June 24th, 2018:
About the Programme
“Are you an early-stage business with an innovative idea? ”
Launched in partnership with Accenture, the 2018 edition will build on last year’s success by providing a platform for the world’s most innovative start-ups the opportunity to test, develop and adapt their solutions to meet the evolving needs of the region’s financial services and insurance industries.
The selected finalists will undergo a 12-week programme under the guidance and mentorship of the leading financial institutions and insurance companies from the Middle East and across the globe.
This year’s programme will once again focus on all areas of FinTech, including Islamic FinTech and RegTech, with a dedicated stream for InsurTech.
Are you eligible for the accelerator programme?
- You’re not already an established, public/listed or well-known financial technology (FinTech) business
- You have a minimum alpha or beta product to demonstrate and are prepared to share access to programme partners under NDA (and where reasonable, for no additional cost)
- Your senior team (e.g. Founder/CEO & CTO/Lead Developer) can commit to being based in Dubai throughout the 12-week programme
- You can show that access to senior-level executives in the financial services firms will have a meaningful impact on your growth prospects
As a successful applicant you will benefit from:
- Mentoring from the industry’s leading firms and senior financial services executives.
- Insider knowledge and direct feedback from your target user groups.
- Workshops and panel discussions on topics such as procurement, regulation and industry trends
- Opportunities to raise your profile amongst potential partners and investors
- A workspace in DIFC for two employees throughout the programme.