The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), operator of the NNPC/Shell/Total/Agip Joint Venture (SPDC JV) announces the commencement of the 2018 SPDC JV LiveWIRE Programme specifically targeting youths from host communities along Trans Niger Pipeline (TNP) Right of Way in Ogoniland.
- Are you aged 18 – 35 from TNP Right of Way in Eleme, Tai, and Gokana Local Government Areas of Rivers State?
- Do you have an innovative business idea? (ideas on agricultural enterprises are encouraged).
- Do you desire to own and manage a business?
- Do you possess a University degree or HND in any discipline?
- Have you completed NYSC if applicable?
- Not in paid employment
NB: If shortlisted, you will be required to attend a face-to-face interview with the following 1. Birth Certificate/Age Declaration sworn affidavit
- Copies of Educational Qualification
- Two passports photographs (if you were unable to upload)
- Local Govt. Identification Letter
- Letter from any one of the following:
– Paramount Ruler
– CT Chairman
– CDC Chairman
– CDB Chairman