What is coLABS?
coLABS is an early-stage investment portfolio seeking to invest in bold, innovative, and widely scalable social enterprises that have the potential to dramatically improve the lives of women and girls around the world.
ARE YOU OUR NEXT INVESTMENT?
coLABS invests in early-stage social enterprises with the potential to dramatically improve the lives of women and girls around the world. We’re on a mission to reach 100 million women by 2036. We are entrepreneurial investors–we support ventures that other investors find too ambitious or too risky.
We partner with bold, big-thinking entrepreneurs to address critical challenges that women face globally.
What do we look for in early stage companies?
Is improving the lives of women and girls at the core of your business?
Are you ready to use investment capital to launch your new venture or pilot a new initiative to expand your existing business?
Are you bringing something new to the market and forging new frontiers for women?
- Widely Scalable:
Can your business model cost-effectively reach a rapidly growing number of women in a few years?
How do we invest?
- Seed investments from USD $50,000 -$250,000
- Revenue-share investment terms over 5 years (no debt, equity, or grant capital)
- Strategic advisory support from recruited industry experts
How to apply for investment consideration?
- Applications are open year-round via coLABS website: https://gmccolabs.com/apply/
- Next global investment cycle: Early February 2018 (Applications reviewed on rolling basis.)
- Both male and female entrepreneurs are welcome to apply