Application Deadline: November 9th, 2018:
About The Competition
In celebration of Global Entrepreneurship Week 2018, Corpus is looking for African Entrepreneurs and start-ups using technology to solve problems across sectors. At Corpus, we believe in championing start-ups, accelerating digital transformation, driving innovation and helping to unlock Africa’s abundant talents for all. Selected winners will go home with N500, 000 – N5million prize depending on the scale and need of the start-ups.
To be shortlisted, your idea/start-ups must be in the following areas;
E-Health, AgriTech, Ed-Tech, FinTech, Tech-Textile, M-Payment, Creative Industry, E-Commerce, and Renewable Energy.
Award Prize and Benefits
- N500,000 – N5million Investment Support
- Corpus Business and mentorship Support
- Access to our hand-picked global network of mentors and investors
- Media and press coverage of your startup and participation in the program
- Be an *African start-up, founded by an African
- Demonstrate innovation
- Idea must be scalable
How to Apply
To apply, read the following instruction;
- Fill in the application form
- Submit a brief business Proposal/Executive summary.
- Send in a 2-5 minute video telling us about their idea/company and their unique approach to the issue they are solving.
- The top 5 participants would be invited to pitch their business to a group of Corporate investors in Abuja.
About Corpus BDS Ltd
Corpus BDS Ltd is a Business Development Service and Branding Company focused on delivering High Impact Solutions that support individuals, organizations and government agencies to improve business and branding performance through excellence in Approach, Strategy and Execution.
Corpus partners with organizations and government agencies to create bespoke branding solutions to meet needs, exceed expectations and realize value for all stakeholders.