Application Deadline: August 5th 2019
The World Economic Forum on Africa 2019 Start-ups Programme in Cape Town, South Africa, aims to tackle these issues by focusing on how to scale up the transformation of regional architecture related to innovation, cooperation, growth and stability. Under the theme, Shaping Inclusive Growth and Shared Futures in the Fourth Industrial Revolution, the 28th World Economic Forum on Africa will convene more than 1,000 regional and global leaders from politics, business, civil society and academia to shape regional and industry agendas in the year ahead.
The 28th World Economic Forum on Africa aims to tackle these issues by focusing on how to scale up the transformation of regional architecture related to smart institutions, investment, integration, industry and innovation.
Under the theme, Shaping Inclusive Growth and Shared Futures in the Fourth Industrial Revolution, the meeting will address the African Union’s Agenda 2063 regional strategic priorities under four programme tracks:
- Innovation: Readiness for the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Cooperation: Sustainable Development & Environmental Stewardship
- Growth: Digitalization & Competitive Industries
- Stability: Leadership & Institutional Governance
– Be less than 10 years old – Have received more than $1 million in funding
– Be headquartered in Africa and/or with a primary market focus on Africa – Be developing a product or service that makes a substantial long-term positive impact on business and society – Be considered a high-potential company in their field with a disruptive business model or significant product or service innovation – Not be a subsidiary or a joint venture
– The chief executive officer / founder must represent the start‑up at the World Economic Forum on Africa 2019
To apply visit the official homepage:
Please follow and like us: