Application Deadline: December 1st, 2019
Growth Africa is looking for 80 ambitious and committed entrepreneurs in Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia, Zambia, and Ghana to be part of the 2020 cohort.
Founded in 2002, GrowthAfrica continues to exponentially increase the rate and growth of business success in Africa through the annual Accelerator. Backed by extensive knowledge and experience in supporting entrepreneurs across Africa, the first accelerator run in 2012 and to date, 224 ventures have been accelerated, worked directly with 407 entrepreneurs, run 21 cohorts and created 30,000+ jobs.
The programme is designed to help you scale your venture, make it investment ready and develop your entrepreneurial leadership acumen with the aim of unlocking significant growth in your business among other Integral facets required in building a successful timeless business.
- Growth strategy: Led by experienced facilitators, own designed proprietary process and learning methodology that leads to an increase in your revenue and profits
- Bespoke incompany support: Get individualised and tailored in company support from the most qualified team who will walk you through and support you in your business journey
- Investment support: Receive support in identification of, access to and engagement with potential and relevant investors
- Access and fellowship with quality peers across Africa: Connect and benefit from peer-to-peer learning and nettworking with like-minded entrepreneurs from across Africa
- Mentorship: You will have access to Pan-African mentors/experts who will offer you advice and be your sunding board.
- Financial modelling: Support in build a financial model for your business growth and investment
- Leadership: Acquire tools to develop stronger entrepreneurial leadership
- IT/mobile solutions/Tech enabled businesses
- Financial services and Fintech
- Renewable energy
- Water & sanitation
- Renewable energy
Are you ready to exponentially grow your business?
Please follow and like us: