The High Growth Coaching Program is a 3-month program to provide growth focused entrepreneurs with coaching and support to scale their businesses.
What do you get from the program?
- 3 months of intensive training on business and operational skills
- Access to a private community of high achieving founders
- Check-in calls with a personal business coach once a month
- Monthly virtual support group meetings
- Bi-weekly graded personalised scorecards to keep track of weekly lessons and your business
- Support in creating a roadmap of tangible business goals
What’s the process?
- Put together a top-notch application package, ace the semi-final interviews and get selected by the review committee.
- Get access to 18 masterclasses on crucial business skills with top business experts, every month for the next 3 months.
- Win exciting rewards to support your business.
The program is open to business in any sector or industry-based anywhere in Nigeria.
Submit your application! Applications open April 6, 2020, and close June 20, 2020. We will not accept any late submissions. You must upload your pitch deck to your VC4A profile in order for your application to be complete. Make sure you join the She Leads Africa community to gain access to our application tips, a free downloadable guide on how to create a BOSS pitch deck.
This 2020 High Growth Coaching Program is run in partnership with the Work in Progress! Alliance – a consortium of Oxfam, Butterfly Works and VC4A focused on driving job creation and youth employment in Nigeria.
About She Leads Africa:
She Leads Africa is a global media brand that helps young women achieve their professional dreams by providing expert advice and opportunities for networking. SLA reaches more than 650,000 women across 35+ countries and 5 continents. The brand has been featured in the Financial Times and CNBC Africa and in December 2016, SLA was the first African startup to ring the Closing Bell at the New York Stock Exchange.
About Work In Progress! Alliance:
The Work in Progress! Alliance is focused on unlocking the economic potential of young women and men in Egypt, Nigeria and Somalia. The project aims to enable them to generate sustainable and living incomes – by finding regular employment or starting enterprises. Alliance partners include Oxfam, VC4Africa and Butterfly Works.