APPLICATION DEADLINE: JULY 3RD, 2021.
The Social & Inclusive Business Camp is an acceleration and capacity building program dedicated to entrepreneurs presenting a project with an impact on the African continent and having the desire to develop their activity (scaling up).
It is a hybrid support program, comprising:
- 3 months of remote coaching on a dedicated online platform, alternating interactive virtual classes with international experts and educational resources to be consulted independently;
- 1 week of intensive Bootcamp in Marseille , France, in partnership with the EMERGING Valley Summit (event dedicated to emerging innovations between Europe and Africa);
- The possibility for each participant to be followed by a mentor , experienced alumni of the program;
- Networking , through integration into an active and ambitious international community of 200 entrepreneurs and networking with investors and financial partners during the Bootcamp.
Since the first edition in 2017, the SIBC has supported 200 entrepreneurs with an impact on the African continent in their scaling up, the measurement of their social performance and their preparation for fundraising.
The program is organized around 4 key themes:
- Leadership, governance and team: better define its purpose and act, structure its
- governance and organize its teams for successful growth;
- Scale up: adapt your business model and build your scale up strategy to multiply its impact;
- ESG & Impact: define its ESG policy (Environmental, Social and Good Governance criteria) & Impact and measure its social performance;
- Investment preparation: specify your financing needs, understand investors’ expectations and prepare your fundraising.