APPLICATION DEADLINE: JUNE 21ST, 2021.
Are you a woman owning a Senegalese SME and want to win more business?
Apply to the program to benefit from a three-month program, customizable and adapted to your needs through training, coaching, mentoring, and networking with potential clients and partners!
The capacity-building program for women SME managers in Senegal is a World Bank initiative to improve women’s access to public and private markets. Faced with the many obstacles that hinder women’s ability to win contracts, the program aims at strengthening the access to markets of Senegalese women-led small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) through a combination of technical and leadership skills training, coaching, mentoring by successful women entrepreneurs and networking. The program will also serve as a lever to benefit from other support offered by the Senegalese ecosystem, particularly on financial aspects.
What are you looking for?
- Improve your technical skills related to market access
- Improve your behavioural skills in leadership, public speaking, emotional intelligence
- Be coached by professionals to maximize your ability to win business
- Meet potential clients and increase your visibility with clients
- Find business partners and new business opportunities
What we offer
A three-month capacity building program with a flexible schedule, which will include:
- Group training sessions
- Individual coaching sessions
- Mentoring sessions with seasoned professionals
- Networking events to connect you with potential clients and partners
- Privileged access to support services of the Senegalese ecosystem