APPLICATION DEADLINE: JULY 24TH, 2021.
CALLING FOR SEED STAGE STARTUPS LOOKING TO RAISE BETWEEN $250K AND $1,5M.
We’re looking for 8 innovative, seed stage startups to showcase to the global network of Africa-focused investors. Are you operating in Africa, have a highly scalable solution already in the market and showing traction, and looking to raise your seed round in the range of $250K and $1,5M? This is the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
VC4A Venture Showcase Seed is the sister program of the annual VC4A Venture Showcase Series A. As part of the program, companies get visibility with 200+ investors part of the curated VC4A investor network and interviews with the leading VC funds as part of the vetting process. The finalists receive mentorship and technical advice directly from the angel investors and VC fund managers and make a center-stage appearance at the Africa Early Stage Investor Summit.
In 2017-2020, we selected 80 scale-ups from across the continent as part of 5 showcase programs, resulting in a number of Series A deals totaling over $150M. Building on this success, the ‘VC4A Venture Showcase – Series A’ is now a central component of our efforts to support investors connecting with high-quality deal flow. This is an exclusive opportunity to introduce your company at once to everyone who’s anyone in Africa’s early-stage investment space.
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH
WHAT WE OFFER
- Being recognized as 2021 VC4A Venture Showcase entrepreneur
- Participation in the VC4A Venture Showcase deal room, including 200+ early-stage investor organizations
- Professionally edited 3-minute virtual pitch featured at the Africa Early Stage Investor Summit (November 4-5, 2021)
- 30 min deep-dive session with investors in a private room
- Mentorship and technical support by partner VC investors
- AWS Activate offers selected cohort AWS credits ranging from $5,000 to $10,000, tools, resources, and more to quickly get started on AWS
- Joining the alumni network and having exclusive access to partner events and fundraising opportunities