APPLICATION DEADLINE: DECEMBER 31st, 2021
The Transforming Nigerian Youth program aims to create a network of entrepreneurs and managerial level change-makers specifically youths and women across the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) sector in Nigeria.
This program is brought to Nigeria by the Young Africa Works-Mastercard Foundation in partnership with the Enterprise Development Centre, Pan-Atlantic University.
EDC is teaming up with the Foundation to build the capacity of 40,000 MSMEs with special focus on agriculture and creative sectors especially women-led businesses in Nigeria. The training will be delivered via EDC’s online learning platform and IVR (Interactive Voice Response) to enable all learners to take part in the lessons on the go wherever they are.
The following are the core objectives of the program:
- To completely transform the mindset of youths in Nigeria to become more entrepreneurial, and to equip them to be self-employed or job creators.
- To create market access and provide support services to existing business owners, especially those being run by young people.
- Change the way learning or information is received in Nigeria through EDC Beam.
How to apply
Click on Start Application as a fresh Application and Continue Application if you already started your application.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian youth who is in the Micro, Small and Medium Scale enterprise in the agricultural and creative sectors of the Nigerian economy.
- Applicants must be available for an online training session, which will be delivered via EDC’s online learning platform and Interactive Voice Response.
- Applicants must demonstrate a strong passion for the MSMEs sector in Nigeria and must be committed to bringing change to the sector